Eurasian Week is a major annual business event dedicated to promoting EAEU economy, investment and export potential. The Forum is conducted by countries of the Eurasian Economic Union and the Eurasian Economic Commission. The initiative to institute the Eurasian Week was approved by a resolution of five Prime Ministers of EAEU countries in May 2015.
The first Eurasian Week forum took place in October 2016 within the Moscow International Forum ‘Open Innovations’. The business program included 16 subject-matter events involving more than 400 speakers from EAEU and other countries (Vietnam, Singapore, Egypt, South Korea, and countries of the European Union). The Forum was attended by more than 2,000 persons in total.
The Eurasian Week offers:
- Direct dialog between businesses and national regulators of EAEU countries
- Secrets of corporate governance and forecasts of economic development from CEOs of leading transnational corporations
- Representatives of largest business associations and development institutes of Kazakhstan, Russia, Belarus, Armenia, and Kyrgyzstan on one platform
- A platform where businesses interact, new partners and new markets are sought: 2,000 participants from more than 20 countries worldwide
- A subcontracting exchange and a real chance to become a provider for largest production companies of EAEU countries
- An interactive demonstration of the export potential or the Union's member states: more than 300 participating companies and a unique opportunity to invite any of the exhibitors to a one-on-one meeting right on the Forum's platform
- An educational program and information about all changes in customs legislation, the goods certification and marking system, rules of the game in common markets
- An opportunity to attend EXPO 2017, one of the largest global exhibitions of this year
To participate in the Eurasian Week, register on the forum's website for free.
We will be happy to answer your questions:
Tel.: +7 (495) 320 8140